So simple to make - anyone can do it!
* 1 pottle of Granny Delicious Fudge Icing Mix
* 60gm melted butter
* 1 block of Whittakers Creamy White Chocolate
1) In a bowl put the contents of the Fudge Icing Mix pottle.
2) Add the melted butter and mix to a soft dough.
3) Roll into small balls, place on grease proof paper.
4) Break up the White Chocolate and place in a microwave proof bowl. Microwave for 30 second intervals stirring between each until chocolate is melted fully.
5) Drop the set Fudge Balls into the white chocolate and use 2 teaspoons to coat. Place on greaseproof paper and set in the fridge for 10 mins.
Hey presto you’re done! It’s that easy ;)