Easy Chocolate-Orange Biscuits
1 pottle of Granny Delicious Orange Fudge Icing Mix
100g melted butter
2 T boiling water
1 1/2 cup self-raising flour and 1/2 cup Cornflakes
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 deg.
2. In a medium bowl, empty the contents of the icing mix bag.
3. To this add the orange extract (included in the Fudge Icing Mix), the melted butter and mix well.
4. Add the egg then fold in the flour and Cornflakes
5. Roll into balls, place on a tray and press lightly with a fork.
6. Bake for 10 – 12 mins
7. Once cool ice and sprinkle with orange zest.
8. For best results also use Granny Delicious Icing for the topping.