1 pot Granny Delicious Chocolate Fudge Icing Mix in Peppermint, Orange, Strawberry or Vanilla (we used Peppermint - it tastes amazing!)
50g melted butter
2 Tbsp boiling water
1 Tbsp melted honey
5 cups chocolate rice bubbles
1. Add 50 g melted butter to the Granny Delicious Icing Mix along with the natural fruit extract provided. Add 2Tbsp boiling water, adding one at a time & stirring well after each addition.
2. Put chocolate rice bubbles in large bowl and pour fudge icing mix and melted honey over rice bubbles, mixing well until evenly coated
3. Pour mixture into 250mm square cake tin or spoon into cupcake patty cases
4. Press down to flatten with spatula
5. Refrigerate 1 hour or until set
6. Cut into large or small squares or slices as you wish
Perfect in lunch boxes!