175g butter softened
1/4 cup icing sugar
1/2 t vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups high grade flour
1/2 cup custard powder
1 Pottle of Granny Delicious White Chocolate Fudge Icing Mix (Banana or Raspberry)
50g melted butter
2 tablespoons boiling water
1. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy then add the vanilla extract.
2. Sift flour and custard poder and blend into the butter mix.
3. Roll into balls and place on a greased baking tray. Press lightly with a fork.
4. Bake at 180deg for 15 - 20 mins. Remove and allow to cool.
5. Put back into the pottle the contents of the Fudge Icing Mix and add the melted butter and stir well. Add the boiling water 1 tablespoon at a time and blend until smooth. Let sit for 5 mins to firm up, then spread the mixture onto one biscuit base and cover with another. Let set and serve.