1 pottle of Granny Delicious White Chocolate Fudge Icing Mix
60g melted butter
2 tablespoons boiling water
Half packet of SuperWine biscuits - crushed
Desicated coconut to coat
1. Put the Fudge Icing Mix in a medium sized bowl along with the Fruit Extract then add the melted butter and stir to combine.
2. Add the boiling water 1 tablespoon at a time and blend well.
3. Fold in the crushed biscuits and let rest for 5 mins.
4. Form small balls and roll in coconut to cover.
5. Set in the fridge for about an hour.