Granny Delicious Fudge Icing Mix (Chocolate Vanilla)
60g melted butter
2 tablespoons Baileys Irish Cream®
Half a packet of Superwine biscuits
Desiccated coconut to coat
1. Put the biscuits in a plastic bag and with a rolling pin 'drop and roll' until you have crumbs. (No rolling pin? an empty wine bottle works just as well!)
2. Make the Fudge Icing Mix by adding melted butter to the dry mix along with the vanilla extract. Stir to combine.
3. Add the Baileys® and mix until well blended.
4. Add the crushed biscuits and leave for 5 minutes to set slightly (makes rolling the balls easier).
5. Roll mixture into balls and then roll in coconut. Set in the fridge for about an hour.
You can go mad if you feel like it with different coatings - I tried toasted coconut, chopped pistachios, chopped almonds and cocoa powder!