Granny Delicious Fudge Icing Mix (Chocolate Vanilla)
60g melted butter
2 tablespoons Baileys Irish Cream®
Half a packet of Superwine biscuits
Desiccated coconut to coat
1. Put the biscuits in a plastic bag and with a rolling pin 'drop and roll' until you have crumbs. (No rolling pin? an empty wine bottle works just as well!)
2. Make the Fudge Icing Mix by adding melted butter to the dry mix along with the vanilla extract. Stir to combine.
Ingredients: 1 pottle of Granny Delicious Chocolate Orange Fudge Icing Mix
100g melted butter
2 T boiling water
1 1/2 cup self-raising flour and 1/2 cup Cornflakes Method:
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 deg.
2. In a medium bowl, empty the contents of the icing mix bag.
3. To this add the orange extract (included in the Fudge Icing Mix), the melted butter and mix well.
4. Add the egg then fold in the flour and Cornflakes
5. Roll into balls, place on a tray and press li
Ingredients: 175g butter softened 1/4 cup icing sugar 1/2 t vanilla extract 1 1/2 cups high grade flour 1/2 cup custard powder Filling: 1 Pottle of Granny Delicious White Chocolate Fudge Icing Mix (Banana or Raspberry) 50g melted butter 2 tablespoons boiling water Method: 1. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy then add the vanilla extract. 2. Sift flour and custard poder and blend into the butter mix. 3. Roll into balls and place on a greased baking tray. Press ligh